holly {a senior session}

Polly, I mean Holly. What can I say to you. How can I tell you how much I LOVE you?? Ok, Ok, introductions first.

Everyone, this is my pal Holly. Fellow fashion, photography, music, blog stalking, and anything vintage lover. She shared this with me in one of her very first emails and I knew I was in love. Well, actually I had an idea from the get-go when she told me she had been searching and searching area blogs for the right photographer, and she just knew we were it. We talked and talked about outfits and ideas, and she was just so willing to roll with it. I just adore her personality, and I was SOOO looking forward to her session. When the day came everything worked out perfectly. We had so much fun walking around, chatting, getting espresso and tiramisu, that literally it was like, “Oh NO the sun is setting!! We need to take more photos!!”

So, without further adieu, here is the EVER SO GORGEOUS Holly-Shmolly. (My new nickname for you. Please add to the list.)

We had the most beautiful day to work with!

stunning!!

:)You make me smile.

Holly and her best friend Corinne, whom I think you will be seeing more of on the blog.:)

Smokin’. How fitting by the fire station :

Holly, you look like a movie star from the 1930′s. So beautiful.

Work it girl!

Then she pulled out her guitar. That was like the icing on the cake.:)

The “other Jess” and I love this shot of you Holly.:)

Can anyone say new banner for our blog??? Yeah.

Holly has been waiting and waiting for her blog post. She has been ever so patient. (Thanks girl!) Thanks to her beautiful mother who stood back and just watched us all play, with such love in her eyes for her little girl.:)And lastly thanks to my buddy Jess for helping me out on this shoot when Brett couldn’t make it…you were a gem.

LOVE to you HOLLY!!!!!

August 12, 2008 - 12:36 am

holly rouse - JESSE, i love you soooo so much. corinne has been checking the blog ALL DAY (i’ve been traveling) and called me as soon as these were posted. words cannot describe how much you mean to me! you capture life so beautifully. thank you, thank you, thank you for every moment during this session, and every moment you spent with me via email. i’ll call you tomorrow when you/your babies aren’t sleepin’. we will talk soon! love love love.

August 12, 2008 - 1:17 am

lucy - not your typical senior pictures…gotta love it! colorful and fun pics! she’s adorable. as always, beautiful job jess.

August 12, 2008 - 3:56 pm

Jonathan Hilton - Heyy Holly just saw these from your facebook status–really nice! You are so pretty!

Take care,
Jonathan :D

August 12, 2008 - 4:55 pm

Ashley Noe - Your senior peicutres are incredible.
I saw the link on your facebook status and decided to check them out.
Man I hope mine look half this good.
Ashley

August 13, 2008 - 6:02 pm

jessica w. - awww! holly! you’re such a cutie. i love all your model poses/faces– you really are a natural!! :) i had alot of fun!

August 14, 2008 - 10:04 pm

holly rouse - dear jessica(s),
i miss you both.
hopefully i’ll see you soon!
love love love,
holly/polly

oh, and thanks to my facebook-addicted friends! ;)

August 15, 2008 - 9:25 am

rebecky - I love all the pictures and I really like the ones with the balloons. The scrunched up nose is awesome. Really shows alot of personality.

August 15, 2008 - 10:59 am

Dad - Holly – Those pictures are incredible. You’re so beautiful. I can’t believe you’re a senior! Where did the time go? Love, Dad

August 19, 2008 - 1:29 pm

Barb Williams - Holly, Your pictures are great also – Jessica is wonderful at capturing personalities. You are very beautiful! Thanks for commenting on Danielle’s blog, loved your opinion.

October 29, 2008 - 4:08 pm

studio3z photography » mary {a senior session} - [...] sister (who is out there living her acting dreams).  When Mary saw the blog of her friend Holly that I did back in July, she knew she wanted to work with us!  What an absolute honor!!  Maybe a [...]

June 7, 2010 - 11:32 am

peri + mike + holly {a studio3z family} | studio3z photography :: Cincinnati Wedding Photographers :: Destination Wedding Photographers - [...] time this sweet girl below has been on our blog, but the third.  I first met and photographed Holly for her Senior photos two summers ago, and since then she has not only become a frequent babysitter for the [...]