family of four {a lifestyle session}

I have to be honest here, I totally LOVED this family.  They are just adorable, and oh so loveable.  I am a total sucker for a family that loves all over each other- what can I say?  It is our favorite past time! :)  I espeically love it when brothers and sisters get all googly and lovey.  Am I intimidating you with my big words?  I’m sorry, I just can’t help it. :)

We had this gorgeous fall crisp day, and when we met this family and I saw the COLOR- Wow!  They were dressed PERFECT for some great color pop.  While editing these I really had a hard time doing black and white or sepia tones because I love the colors they wore with the fall foliage.  Great job guys!:)

Didn’t I tell you they were adorable?

We made time to get some shots of just mom and dad.  Meet Dave and Sara.

(Brett: My favorite!)

I love this. One of my favorites!

WOW!!!  Sara pointed out this awesome tree, and I love the shots we got by it. She shares a love of trees, like me.

Sara, you are BEAUTIFUL!

Are these kids just the cutest!!?  Meet Maria and Drew.

Drew went from Mr. Shy to Mr. Ham. :)

Awwww….I love it LOVE IT!!! (Brett: My second favorite!!!)

Thanks V family for spending the afternoon with us!  We loved meeting you guys. :)

October 27, 2008 - 12:55 pm

Adrienne - YAY!! i was waiting for these to come up! i just LOVEEEE this family! Jess the pics are great! I remember you telling me they were easy to work with, and it shows!! You definitely captured their fun, kindhearted family attitude!! awesome.

October 27, 2008 - 2:14 pm

Renotta King - Sara is one of my favorite people in all of the world and is blessed with an awesome family – The pictures are amazing! The colors are brilliant. I love all of the family pics and especially love the ones of Dave and Sara – so romantic.

October 27, 2008 - 3:08 pm

lucy - gorgeous family photos! the colors they are wearing are awesome, esp. mom’s boots! rock those boots mama! love it! soooo many great family pics, it will be hard to pic a large print or canvas. as always, excellent job jess and brett.

October 27, 2008 - 9:34 pm

betsy - BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!

October 28, 2008 - 12:32 pm

Liz Leighton - What an awesome family session!! One of the best I’ve seen in a long time. Your images are so crisp and I love the natural ease of this family’s demeanor that you’ve captured.

October 28, 2008 - 3:13 pm

April - I absolutely LOVE the picture of the parents under the tree with her scarf blowing in the wind. Know what else I love? Those killer BOOTS she’s wearing!

October 28, 2008 - 5:59 pm

melanie - love it. dont you love throwing people in wild grass like that?! so beautiful. i posted barb (lindsey) and zac’s blog. SOOOOOOOOOOexcited you guys are shooting their wedding! yay! :)

October 29, 2008 - 5:16 am

Alex - What an awesome family and even more yummy shots!
Seems you had a lot of fun.

Best from Germany (and some pieces of smoked cheese for Brett)
Alex

October 29, 2008 - 11:38 am

Marlon - The V’s are an awesome family andyou and Bret have taken some killer shots. I especially loved the one small family beneath the three big trees.

October 30, 2008 - 8:51 am

rebecky - This family looks great and Sara could of been a model. great job–can’t wait till my family pics.

October 31, 2008 - 3:32 pm

Sara - Jessica and Brett, I cannot tell you enough how great it was to work with you guys. The afternoon will forever be a wonderful memory for each of us. Thank you for capturing our family. These photos are priceless. By the way, it is really fun reading all the comments. Thank you for everything.

November 10, 2008 - 2:03 pm

Maya - What a killer family shoot!!! I love the trees and the fam underneath them!

July 2, 2009 - 6:08 pm

Kim - Just came upon these pics of the V’s while looking at the awesome wedding photos you did in Miami. Only Sara could get away with dressing the way she does. She is super stylish and everything looks perfect on her! The pictures are incredible. They all look great! I love the second photo of the family (sepia?)…just wish it showed off Sara’s amazing hair color. You are by far, the best photographer(s) around!

January 19, 2009 - 3:17 pm