lindsey + ted {are married!}

Well we couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day for our first outdoor wedding.  It was just beautiful!!  Lindsey and Ted were married at the lovely Shaker Run Golf Course in Lebanon, Ohio.  It was a great venue for a wedding and reception.  They chose this place because, of course, they LOVE golf!  (And don’t ask them about who is better.)   ;)

A little bling on a golf club…but of course.

A little bling on the beautiful Lindsey….

So, I thought the girls were gonna kill me when I suggested going down this steep hill to take a photo…they EMBRACED it and were cracking up the whole way down.

I told them it would be worth it.  I think it was.

Meanwhile Brett and the boys were somewhere else goofing off.  2 things in this photo crack me up.  $10 itunes gift card to the first person who guesses.  :)

The flowers were BEAUTIFUL!!! I thought the green flowers were “Hydrangeas” at first, but Lindsey told me they were “Irish Bells.”  They did a lot of fun Irish things in their wedding celebrating Ted’s Irish roots.

These bagpipers ROCKED!  It made the beautiful fall day a little closer towards “perfection.”

It was incredibly sweet how emotional Lindsey’s Dad was. :)

LOVE this shot Brett got as Lindsey walked down the isle.

Happiness.

After the ceremony we had a line of golf carts waiting for us to travel around to take photos. :)

Like I said, the place was BEAUTIFUL!!!

What a FUN bridal party we had!!!

This bridge was pretty amazing.  LOVE the shots we got on it.

So, Lindsey actually had a dream about a certain shot she wanted to have done.  This was her only request.  She dreamt that the groomsmen were holding her up so that we could get a shot of her dress train.  Well, we got a LOT of photos of this for you Lindsey!  Brett liked this one he took because you can see the bridesmaids up there waiting.

How cool is it that she had this creative dream??!!

Very trusting of her men!

the boys.

This wins the prize for the funniest groomsmen shot I have seen. :)

Then we snagged a couple minutes alone with them before the reception.

Hearing that these two met while dancing came as no surprise after seeing their first dance to, “Living on a Prayer.”  They rocked it out!!!

Ted and Lindsey…thanks so much for having us be a part of your special day.  We wish you all the best, and happiness for many, many years to come!!  :)

October 10, 2008 - 6:29 pm

lucy - i’m the FIRST person to guess!!! first of all, great pics…looks like a totatlly fun wedding! here are my guesses…1)the guy who is cracking up on the left and 2)the guy facing the wrong direction? am i right? eh?

October 10, 2008 - 7:13 pm

Michelle - Beautiful!!! The walk down the steep hill was definitely worth it! As far as my guesses, 1)there’s no golf ball and 2)the guy looking at the wrong direction. Funny! :)

October 11, 2008 - 1:09 am

Danielle Renshaw - Love this wedding. 1) there is no golf ball 2) the guy looking the wrong way!

Such a cute couple and awesome pictures

October 11, 2008 - 10:46 am

jess w - what a pretty fall wedding! love the shot of the bagpiper with the ceremony in the background. the groomsmen pic facing the water cracks me up!! here are my guesses: there’s no ball that the groom is about to swing at and the groomsmen are all looking different directions… ??

October 11, 2008 - 10:47 am

jess w - oops. danielle and michelle beat me to it! :)

October 12, 2008 - 3:14 am

kylee - What a FUN wedding!! your shots look great. i love that she had that idea and thought that sequence of pictures of the groomsmen catching her were very cute!

October 12, 2008 - 10:19 pm

Kelly - I am IN LOVE the blingin’ golf club!! SO CREATIVE – great job!!

October 13, 2008 - 4:18 am

Alex - How cool is that?
First dance with “Living on a prayer”— raaaawk!

OK, Jess & Brett, will you do our wedding pics one day? :-D

Best
Alex

October 13, 2008 - 9:33 am

jess@studio3z - Michelle is the WINNER!!!!!!!! :) Email me girl!!

October 13, 2008 - 11:12 am

Brett - Alex…we’d love to do your wedding…perhaps in the Deutschland hinterland somewhere? Let us know when the time is right for you and that special one :-)

October 13, 2008 - 1:29 pm

Maya - What a fun couple and bridal party!!! I love the bridge shot!! And the one of all the bridesmaids running down the steep hill! Good for you for suggesting that!

October 14, 2008 - 4:34 am

Alex - Brett, maybe it´s in the center of Deutschland ;)
But I guess we´ll marry somewhere in the USA…..

October 14, 2008 - 2:34 pm

rebecky - This session is so fun. I love the golf course and the creativity that was brought to this gorgous wedding. This irish wedding was lucky to have the best photographers in the midwest and these pictures are a awesome.

April 2, 2015 - 4:35 pm

Jose - Simply wish to say your post is as surprising. The cltiray in your post is just nice and i can assume you are an specialist on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to use your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the great work.

April 23, 2015 - 4:31 pm

home owner s insurance - Your post captures the issue perfectly!

June 25, 2015 - 10:14 am

http://autoinsuranceqoutesca.info/newCaliforniacarinsurancerequirements.html - Always the best content from these prodigious writers.