nicki + kyle {are married!}

I said Monday, and Monday you got, barely.  Tomorrow is Brett’s birthday, so we are over at his Mom’s for dinner as I write this. :)

In the post before I introduced you to this lovely couple….Nicki and Kyle had a lovely wedding at the 20th Century, which is an old theater in Cincinnati. (How cool is that?!)  I have been there many times before, but this was my first time for a wedding, and I was amazed at how they made the place look just perfect!  Nicki and Kyle had a theme to their wedding, which was on the marquee outside of the theater (see down below).  I loved it!

Our day with them began with me with the ladies at the theater getting ready….

Nicki’s sisters help get her dress just right.

Meanwhile Brett was over with Kyle at his parents home.  No, you are not seeing double. :)  Kyle has a twin brother Kevin.  Kevin is on the left and Kyle is on the right.

It’s spring so that means dandelions.  The boys thought they would make beautiful boutonnières.

Kyle with his 2 brothers, and an old model T.

Nicki’s Mom helps her get her veil on.

New take on a traditional shot.  I thought it went well with her vintage theater look.

Nicki looked BEAUTIFUL!

Can you say BLING?

Walking down the isle….

Nicki’s tears of joy were the sweetest.

They are just perfect together.

the girls.

the boys.

Her veil was so gorgeous, it blew me away…

OK, that was bad.

Her flowers were beautiful!  She had different centerpieces on each table, and it looked great.

Love this.  Love this.

We went out before sunset for some relaxed portraits of just the two of them.  We loved that they took the time out to do this.

Oh my……

Did I mention how happy I was that they spent time with us for portraits?  REALLY HAPPY.

And of course…the marquee. :)

Nicki and Kyle, thank you for asking us to be a part of your beautiful day!  It was just perfect in every way.  We hope you had a great honeymoon!! :)

All the best~

jess and brett

April 13, 2009 - 10:25 pm

Cassie - I love everything about this wedding!!! The dress, the venue, the lights, the flowers….what a beautiful day!

April 14, 2009 - 9:01 am

Maya Laurent - I love the ceremony shot of her just smiling at her man!!! Gorgeous wedding guys!!!

April 14, 2009 - 1:24 pm

Laura and David - You guys did it again, these are awesome! It was very nice to see you both again and we hope you had a nice Easter weekend.

April 14, 2009 - 3:46 pm

Andy - great images!

April 14, 2009 - 5:59 pm

mel - nice work. im interested to see what the mark II does for me when we go back to this theater in sept. last year we shot there and the building has NO windows and each room had one standing lamp or tube lights!!it was awful.you rocked it out though, didnt look like you had any trouble at all!! im jealous. lol but youve given me hope!

April 15, 2009 - 10:05 am

Alex - Would have love to shoot THIS with you… GREAT! Alex, the Alex *sing*

April 15, 2009 - 9:03 pm

Amy Carruthers - You know you rock when a B&W sunflare image FEELS golden. : ) I love this wedding, it’s sweet and tender. And the dress? KILLER.

April 16, 2009 - 7:20 pm

holly - i love the veil shot…and the crosswalk shot…and the window shot. you two are filled to the brim with creativity and really know how to capture love…i think it’s because your life is filled with constant L-O-V-E, in all aspects.

April 16, 2009 - 7:42 pm

Brenda and Dale - What a handsome groom and beautiful bride! We love the artistic and unusual way that the photographer staged many of the photos. Enjoy these wonderful memories.

April 16, 2009 - 7:45 pm

jess w - i really love the action shot of bride dancing with her dad. oh, and of course- the b&w nose-to-nose shot with the sun flare-perfection! and, can i just say how much i’m in love with her ring?!? wow.

April 17, 2009 - 11:32 pm

gina@kiwistreetstudios - these are fabulous;)
especially love the bw nose to nose, the brides vail shot, the window shot, the crossing shot….you get the idea;)

April 19, 2009 - 1:36 pm

aunt bee - Those pix made me want to be young and in love like that again.
You know, like Johnnie and June too!