kristi + dan {in love}

There are few things as wonderful as being able to marry your best friend….If you have, you know what I mean.  I couldn’t help but think about this when I met these two.

Meet Kristi and Dan.

Hanging out with these two was so fun and laid back.  I found that they fit together perfectly, and (although they may not think so) when they looked at each other, they kinda forgot about the camera.  Some things we loved: how Dan always fixed hair that fell in Kristi’s face, and how he lovingly refers to her as “Russ” (her last name is Russell)…..The way Kristi so tenderly looks at Dan, laughs at him, and with him…….

Did I mention these two are just awesome? :)

Beautiful couple.

Love this shot.

We shot around Xavier University’s campus, which is where they met.

These next two may be my favorite from the session.  Do you see the sweetness of their love, or is it just me??

Ummmm, love this one too. :)

Brett’s X shot! :)

We happened to find this little “field.”  So glad we did!!

As we were walking down the hill Kristi decided to jump on Dan’s back….I quickly grabbed my camera and took this. :)

So Brett decided to hang out on this wall to take some shots, but the drop off was a good 20 ft down.  With my fear of heights, I was near hyperventilating by the time he finished his shot.

We ended our session at Graeter’s.  Brett decided to order a HUGE banana split (even though I said I wasn’t hungry).

Kristi decided to take a photo of us being big dorks…something we excel at greatly. :)

Kristi and Dan!  We loved hanging with you guys, and we look forward to seeing you this weekend at Erica and Jacob’s wedding too. :)

Can’t wait for your big day this AUGUST!!!!  Kristi you will be such a BEAUTIFUL bride!

much love guys,

jess and brett

May 26, 2009 - 5:51 pm

oneshotbeyond - beautiful job-she has a gorgeous smile!

May 27, 2009 - 9:53 am

Susan Solo - Oh they ARE so sweet, and I can totally see it. You guys did such a great job of capturing that. Love (LOVE!) all of the field-y shots!

May 27, 2009 - 12:24 pm

Briony - these are all wonderful…i love the soft hues and the light. my fave has to be the over the shoulder one in the greens :)

May 28, 2009 - 8:49 am

Gail - These are so great Jess!!! Soft and romantic … I love it. You SO need to meet the Turtles..your images (the feel, the processing) remind me so much of their work I think you guys would hit it off beautifully!

PS – I, too, have a crazy fear of heights (more specifically, ledges like the one your hubby is standing on!)

PPS – Your shirt you’re wearing is GORGEOUS!

May 29, 2009 - 9:59 am

Anneke - Just love these photo’s!!!! Especially the one taken from the back with the high grass!!!! You just can feel the love from all the pictures!!!!! Love from Holland.

May 30, 2009 - 5:30 pm

Tony - Your photos are fantastic as always. I love the fourth one down!

August 19, 2009 - 4:22 pm

kristi + dan {are married!!} » studio3z photography - [...] love Dan and Kristi!!!  You may remember them from their engagement session at Xavier University, which is where they met.  Kristi found us over a year ago, and has since [...]