heather + rodney {are married!!}

You may remember Heather and Rodney from there fun engagement session HERE.  Brett and I went to school with Rodney, and one of our past brides is one of Heather’s best friends, so we felt right at home at this wedding. :)

To top it off, the bridal party got ready and had pictures before at Heather’s parents beautiful farm, which is in the same small town I grew up in.

Rodney getting all snazzy.

I just love this shot Brett got. This may be one of my most favorite ring shots.

The girls help Heather with the finishing touches…

Her beautiful mother helps her with her necklace.  Can you believe she had 7 kids??  And you all flip about me having 4? ;)

Heading out to see Rodney for the first time…..They decided to have photos taken before the wedding together at her parents farm.

They were adorable seeing each other for the first time. :)

Then we went down to the pond for some photos.  I thought Heather was brave being around her doggie…soaking wet.

We took photos at the pond where Rodney had proposed to her.

Then we played around a bit by the horse stalls.

At the church, the girls were peaking out the window of their room as the guests arrived…..

Rodney’s adorable nephew was the ring bearer. :)

MARRIED!!

They did a unity candle at the reception……

and had a beautiful first dance.

What do you think- nice or smash??

Let’s just say they they “took the cake” on the smash face!!  (bad pun I know.)  It was everywhere!!

Little lovebirds!!!

Heather and Rodney!!!  Thanks guys so much for everything.  We know you are both nervous in front of the camera, but trust me….you guys did great!! :)  We loved hanging with you guys for your engagement session and your wedding day, and we look forward to just hanging for fun really soon.  Let’s make it happen!

You two are awesome, and we know you guys are gonna be so happy together.  You can just see it in each of your eyes whenever the other is there. :)

We wish you all the very best, and the happiest life together.

love~

jess + brett

June 24, 2009 - 8:47 am

Cassidy Dawn - That *is* my favorite ring shot ever. I love it!
Great work as always!!!

June 24, 2009 - 9:30 am

Sara - Such a teaser when we only get to see a sample of the pictures. All the photos are amazing, just as I expected:) HayMae and Rod, you guys both look great! Can’t wait to see the rest! It was truly a great day! Love you both!

June 24, 2009 - 10:27 am

julia - OMG, finally!! Jess and Brett, you guys never cease to amaze with your sweet camera skills, once again capturing every ounce of beauty in such a beautiful wedding! And Haymae and Rod, you two make one stunning pair to say the least…gorgeous! I LOVE the ring shot, love how Joey-dog is sopping wet and still ready for her close-up, LOVE LOVE LOVE the first meeting shot and the one of haymae and rod exiting church. The dress, the hair, and even the frozen flowers were all just perfect. Wonderful couple, wonderful day! Love you guys :-)

June 24, 2009 - 2:47 pm

Maya Laurent - Love these guys! You two are so good with lighting!

June 25, 2009 - 10:46 am

Holli True - Absolutely stunning!! :) I love the pic of them kissing with cake all over their faces! Your work is beautiful!

June 25, 2009 - 8:33 pm

Rod - Jess and Brett… so glad we have friends that are only the BEST photogs in the world! The night went by so fast… glad we have these amazing photos for our memories. We had the best bridal party (like Sara and Juj), great friends, the most beautiful bride, and now some awesome pictures… thanks ya’ll!

July 1, 2009 - 3:44 pm

Vickey Weiss - LOVE that ring shot…amazing!!!