greg laswell {music}

If you know me, you know I love music.  And almost just as much as I love music, I  love taking photos of artists at work- especially musicians.

This is not the first time our friend Greg Laswell has been featured here on the blog.  You may remember our photos of his show last fall, or us mentioning that his song was on our new Senior website.  We were happy that his latest tour had a stop in Columbus.  We headed up there, hung out a couple hours with Greg (I talked his ear off about how much our kids love him), and then we watched the show.

Oh, and just when I think the passion of my love for my Canon Mark II may be calming down, I get to shoot something like this…no flash, no lights but a few stage lights.

I {heart} you Mark II. :)

Love this shot….

This one too.

Brandon, rocking it out.

through the crowd…

And if you haven’t heard Greg’s music, go and get acquainted HERE.  You can thank me later. :)

P.S.  Happy Birthday today to my baby sister, and best friend in the world Ashley.  Here is a photo I took of her last summer, in all her gorgeousness.

Love you ASHIE!!!

July 31, 2009 - 10:56 pm

lucy - love the laswell shoot…love that pic of ash even more. she looks like such a rockstar! happy bday ashey!

August 1, 2009 - 2:22 am

jason - great shots, as usual.
so glad you all got to spend some quality time together in OH.

jaz

August 1, 2009 - 4:56 am

Dana Halvorson - I want to hang shot #7 on my wall.

August 1, 2009 - 6:11 pm

Igor Tchounkovskii - Wow! Those are some awesome photos of GREG! I was at his concert in SF in June! Were you at Cafe du Nord venue too?? Awesome shots!!

August 3, 2009 - 8:58 am

Gail - Thanks for introducing me a few months ago to Greg Jess! I LOVE this music. I love when I can find (or someone helps me to it) an artist who hasn’t hit it HUGE yet and then when he does, can say, “Oh yeah, I knew about him!” I feel like with Greg, that’s DEFINITELY going to be the case. Glad you got to see the show!

August 4, 2009 - 3:43 pm

Sandy - absolutely brilliant…such beautiful kids…

August 4, 2009 - 3:44 pm

Sandy - doh, and Laswell isn’t bad either, sorry stepped away and forgot what page I was on…lol

August 3, 2010 - 9:36 am

micki + troy {the wedding} | studio3z photography :: Cincinnati Wedding Photographers :: Destination Wedding Photographers - [...] this would be the case….from the very first time she emailed me and talked about our similar musical tastes, to their uber cute engagement session in the little town of Yellow Springs, we knew they both had [...]