shannon + mike {are married!!}

Shannon and Mike are a super sweet couple.  We knew when we met them that they would be great to work with.:)   They were married on the 4th of July, and it just rained all day long here in Cincinnati.  We had hoped for a let up, but it never did.  When I arrived I asked Shannon how she was doing with this and she  said, “No problem.”   She just blew it off and moved on.  The day was just about that laid-back.

The handsome men!

The beautiful girls!

Mike and Shannon chose to see each other before the wedding so that they could have plenty of time for photos….they were just adorable.

(See the rain behind them?)

Can I just say, Shannon and Mike, your children are going to have AMAZING eyes!!! :)

Mike wanted his own bouquet shot.

Shannon and her little nephew who she adores.  He’s a cutie pie.

Shannon, you are gorgeous!!

(She did her own hair too!)

Helping her Mama…..

I loved their programs that they designed themselves.

Being walked down by her father and brother. :)

One of their Uncle’s sang a beautiful “Ave Maria.”

Happy to be married!!!

Loved this church portrait.

Cake time at the reception….

They were pretty nice. :)

And some great speeches by their siblings.

Mike and Shannon, we are so glad you guys found us!  We enjoyed spending your wedding day with you, and we just adored ALL of your family and friends!!  Everyone was just a pleasure to work with.

We really look forward to seeing you guys soon. :)

Hope your honeymoon was perfect!   We wish you all the best in your future together.

Jess + Brett

July 15, 2009 - 10:47 am

Briony - i love the pew shot!

July 15, 2009 - 11:10 am

oneshotbeyond - gorgeous…every shot is so carefully done!

July 15, 2009 - 3:22 pm

Maggie - WOW…you guys got some really artistic shots here! Love the one of the guys taken underneath and the one where everyone is fanning out from each side of the b&g. So beautiful!!!

July 15, 2009 - 4:44 pm

Suzanne - These pictures are AMAZING!! I love ALL of them!! You are such an adorable couple!! The pew picture is awesome and I also love the one with you holding the umbrella!! They turned out so good!!

July 15, 2009 - 6:55 pm

Ron - Wonderful composition, impeccable attention to detail exposure etc.. Great work! These are some great memories!

July 15, 2009 - 9:48 pm

Cynthia - The photos came out gorgeous! You make a beautiful couple. The wedding was so elegant. Hope it was everything you wished for!

July 15, 2009 - 10:16 pm

Mike - Jess + Brett, you guys rock. You did such a great job and it was a pleasure working with you. I will make sure I spread the word on how great your work is. Thank you!

July 15, 2009 - 11:52 pm

holly - oh my goodness gracious! i love this wedding to bits and pieces. great job…you’d have no idea it was raining! love, love, love.

July 16, 2009 - 5:24 pm

mel - so glad they ended up using you guys!!:) they look great! olv is my family parish, and i have never even shot a wedding there! what did you think about not having a center isle? crazy huh. lol. the pics look great. adam told me they were cool people, sounds like they rock. cheers to NOT bridezillas!!

August 5, 2009 - 3:52 pm

Kim - OK. I’m getting more and more convinced every time I see your beautiful wedding photos, that we really need to do our whole entire wedding over so you can document it. One more and it just might happen. It’s just ridiculous how gifted you are! Also love the photos of Emily N. by the way. I have so much fun seeing all our Church friend’s on your site. Keep posting!!