ryan + steve {in love}

Ryan and Steve came in from Chicago for their engagement session a couple weekends back.  Cincinnati weather has been so bizarrely perfect this summer, but this evening we had picked out for the session was a scorcher.  These two had such a cheery disposition that they wiped the sweat from their brow and moved on. :)  We really loved having the chance to hang out and get to know these two before their wedding day.

We didn’t realize that the place we had chosen for the session had a lot of things going on and was PACKED….but we walked around, rolled with the punches, and I loved what we came up with.

These two are so sweet and at ease with each other.  We really love that.

This is one of my favorites from the session….so very them.

Another sweet favorite.  Ryan, you are adorable. :)

But my absolute favorite….

I LOVE this!

Que romantico….

A couple action shots of us….

while I laid on the ground to get shots (there were people walking by who thought I was nuts)…..

Brett balances on a rail, with his camera and backpack.  He is so ridiculous, but I love him.

Ryan and Steve, we are super excited for your wedding this October!  I know it is going to be a beautiful day and we so look forward to sharing it with you.

August 31, 2009 - 6:20 am

Barb - These are just lovely! I love how you make our local sites look so cool.

August 31, 2009 - 8:32 am

gina@kiwistreetstudios - love the textures and colours and people!
my favorite one is the silhouette too…
;) g

August 31, 2009 - 9:36 am

Emilie - Gorgeous colors!!! Love the shots of you and your hubby!

August 31, 2009 - 10:55 am

Ryan - Thanks guys! We love the pics and you two are so much fun and easy to work with. Looking forward to working with you at our wedding!

August 31, 2009 - 8:51 pm

Chad - Outstanding as always.

September 1, 2009 - 5:46 pm

mel - how ironic. our current post…we went to chicago a cpl weeks ago. instead your chicago cpl came to you. how crazy. kinda cool. i really like the silhouette. and the processing on your fav. is dope. :)

September 2, 2009 - 1:43 am

Lisa - These are so adorable, romantic, awesome and wonderful! Love the light and the interesting angles. Fantastic work ; )

November 11, 2009 - 4:17 pm

ryan + steve {are married!!} | Cincinnati Wedding Photographers - [...] had a hot Cincinnati day when Ryan and Steve came in from Chicago for their engagement session a few months back, but their gorgeous fall wedding was a little more on the chilly side.  The [...]