nicole {a studio3z senior}

Nicole is an adorable girl I had the pleasure of photographing for her High School Senior portraits.  She is bubbly, sweet,  and full of life.  Being an actress and singer she was extremely easy to photograph since she is used to being in the spotlight.  We met up at an outdoor amphitheater and she began by taking the stage.  I can’t imagine having the poise and confidence that she has when I was in High School! :)

I love that she brought some of the pieces she is currently working on.

My favorite color fall tree looked just perfect beside her.

Nicole, you are stunning my dear.

“Embrace the moss Nicole.” ;)  My favorite.

Adorable, with a capitol “A.”

We played around “my house” which is a home for sale that I have been drooling over for months.

Girl can work it…

Thanks Nicole for choosing us!  You were such a pleasure to work with.  I wish you all the best in your future, and all that you do. :)

P.S. I am announcing the winner on the post before in a moment.  I will add it to that post. :)

November 30, 2009 - 10:35 am

holly - nic is also a friend of mine! the recruiting last year worked! these are GREAT — wishing i’d had mine done in the fall.

November 30, 2009 - 11:18 am

jaz - WOW. beautiful shoot. fall = love. and that doorway is insane. i want shots there with the kids next time. where is it?

November 30, 2009 - 12:39 pm

Nicole - This session rocks my socks off – her outfits are fab!! and the photos are gorgeous! :)

November 30, 2009 - 12:57 pm

Christine - These are beautiful! I absolutely love the light. I wish I was confident like her when I was in high school! lol.

November 30, 2009 - 5:01 pm

Nicole! - I LOVE THEM they turned out sooo great! thank you so so much.

November 30, 2009 - 5:41 pm

Emily - I LOVE NIKI!!!! And of course her pictures look gorgeous!!! They’re very artsy and edgy…just like my bestie!

November 30, 2009 - 10:37 pm

Yvette - Nic..absolutely breathtaking. You are very photogenic. I expected nothing less. It would be hard to pick a favorite.

December 1, 2009 - 5:16 am

Eddette S - Fantastic colours and composition. Love it.

December 1, 2009 - 11:33 am

Gail - WOW – she is STUNNING! And OH so stylish! You and Bets have the most stylin’ senior girls! I wish I was dressing like that at 18. I still can’t pull it together that well and I’m going on 28! haha

December 1, 2009 - 12:54 pm

gina@kiwistreetstudios - just love this session! ***the one of her standing amongst the trees, *** in front of the door and ***in front of the stone wall…fabulous!!!!

December 2, 2009 - 10:02 am

Perel Alexander - Very beautiful girl, great photography work, like the shoot with a tree, amazing!!!

December 2, 2009 - 3:31 pm

lucy - wow, what an amazing senior shoot! she’s gorgeous and you rocked her look at every place, in every shot. seriously, love.

December 3, 2009 - 8:49 pm

Roberta (Missy) - Amazing! I liked my own senior pictures, I LOVE yours!!!