pint sized sailor talking paint slinger.

If you follow me on Twitter then you know I was going through a paint color dilemma for our new office last week.  After many paint samples plastered on the walls from orange, to army green, I settled on grey.  I wasn’t sure how I felt about the sample I painted, but I decided to just go for it.  I’m not completely done yet because finding the time to finish (even a small room) is crazy hard.  So my little guy offered to help….

He grabbed my paint brush and went to town.

It was really heavy for him, so he dropped it every few seconds.  We also found out during this time what our curse word of choice is….since every time he dropped the brush, he said it over and over again.  **Note to new parents: You may not realize it, but babies pick up on EVERYTHING you say, and begin repeating at 2 yrs.  Be warned.**

After crying from laughing, we worked things out. ;)

my sweet (sailor talking) little helper. ;)

Oh my goodness….I am thinking I may have gone crazy when I look at our schedule for the next 3 weeks.  Lots of stuff to be blogged before year end, but even more work here behind the scenes on the editing part, so I will do my best to blog when I can.  Thanks for your patience-both on the blogging, and the editing! :)  Stay tuned.

*and Gabe, Brett and I are learning to watch what we say a little more.*

November 19, 2009 - 11:11 am

andrea - Love the color and the cute boy of course! We’ve had the same problem recently with the curse words… really I don’t curse all that often, but apparently I have one go to word and my 4 year old can tell you what it is! ;) (can you share the paint color?)

November 19, 2009 - 11:13 am

Gail - He is so adorable I want to eat him with a spoon! I hope to meet your kiddos someday!!

PS – Love the new wall color. Very you!

PPS – So glad you got to meet the Turtles! Amanda said she just loved you :)

November 19, 2009 - 11:23 am

betsy - SO CUTE!!!!!

PS Is he potty trained? Way to go, still a process here!

November 19, 2009 - 12:48 pm

Maggie Bensch - Ha! I love this…he is so adorable.

November 19, 2009 - 3:42 pm

Maya Laurent - I like that grey! And can you send him to our house to paint? ;)

November 19, 2009 - 5:47 pm

gina@kiwistreetstudios - too cute…and are those tiger undies???!!!

November 19, 2009 - 8:13 pm

amanda reynolds - I want to eat him with a bigger spoon!!!! hahaha….PRECIOUS!!

November 20, 2009 - 5:00 am

Nielen - He’s an artist too :)

November 21, 2009 - 4:37 pm

ash - thanks so much for the kind comments on our blog! I’ve never followed the link back until now and your work is lovely, and your family looks just wonderful! :) beautiful color, and much life. well done, and nice to “meet” you!

November 23, 2009 - 12:25 pm

clary - It’s so good to see the paint color, looks perfect but even better your little guy helping you out. Gotta love this stage in life, even though you have to watch what you so because they really do repeat everything!

December 2, 2009 - 4:44 pm

the new office {old playroom} | Cincinnati Wedding Photographers - [...] pint sized sailor talking paint slinger. [...]