baby joseph {newborn}

We had the honor of photographing tiny man Joseph when he was 10 days old.  We did this session in early December, and his family has been oh so patient waiting for these. :)

He was such a sweetie.  I have NEVER seen a baby that was so attentive at this age.  He knew every step we took and could follow us with his eyes everywhere, but he stayed quiet.  In fact, the only time he made much noise at all was when he wasn’t swaddled up.  He loved to be warm and cozy.

Check out that black mohawk! I told his parents he is SOOO punk rock! ;)

Here is the happy Mama and Daddy, otherwise known as Christine and John.

The abundant natural light was a beautiful welcome on a cold winter day.

Love this sweet moment.

Yes, 10 days old….although he looks much older!  See what I mean about him really noticing us?  Wow.

Christine, your smile is GORGEOUS!

Then we had to get their first 2 babies, and go out for a mini-walk.

How cute is Mama Christine in her get-up?!  I just adore babies in a sling.  Precious and snugly.

All three babies. :)

January 13, 2010 - 5:05 pm

AmyPunky Photography - Super cute baby boy!! Love the sweet photos!!

January 13, 2010 - 5:26 pm

Deyla Huss Photograp - OMG I am in Luuurve with these, so sweet!

January 14, 2010 - 9:15 am

Maya Laurent - Just love that one. Their first babies and now all of them. :)

January 14, 2010 - 12:42 pm

Kellyrosenhagen@gmai - Love the 5th one up from the bottom. He looks like an old soul.

January 14, 2010 - 5:33 pm

Christine - This was such a GREAT experience, Jessica & Brett! Thank you for your talented work.

January 14, 2010 - 9:18 pm

kaila - Love these! The one of his face is so beautiful… I feel like I know what he will look like when he grows up because of that picture. I also LOVE the last one!

January 18, 2010 - 2:06 am

Justin @ JG Photography - This post just needed a comment! I love how you captured that little guy, and like everyone’s been saying its amazing how aware he is, and the “old soul” he seems. The shot of him looking up is ridiculously awesome! Almost gives me a spine tingle! Fantastic fantastic work!