edie + steve + emme + elea {family}

Oh how we adore this sweet family!

Edie emailed me a couple months ago introducing herself, and shared how she would love to have pictures taken with us.  She lives in Tennessee with her beautiful family, and was planning to travel up to Cincinnati for a Homeschool Convention in early April.  I was thrilled when I popped over to her blog (http://www.lifeingraceblog.com)….and emerged an hour later in love with Edie and her intelligent, big-hearted, quirky, crafting, homeschooling, blogging self!!  I was so excited to meet and photo her family. :)

Their two little girls are just precious….and their outfits ROCKED MY SOCKS OFF!!!!

Meet Emme. :)

Meet  Elea. :)

Another reason for this session (besides for FUN) was Edie and Steve are celebrating 10 years together this fall!!

YAY for LOVE. :)

Edie and Steve, thanks so much for traveling to Cincy and doing a photo session with us.  Emme and Elea, thanks for being so sweet, cute, and fun!

Last but not least, Mr. Sun, thanks for shining so beautifully for us that evening. ;)

Hope our paths cross again!

much love,

jess + brett

April 26, 2010 - 12:20 pm

Leah - Wow! What a gorgeous session! Love the one with the girls drawing on the wall with the chalk. So cute!

April 26, 2010 - 12:21 pm

Tina - What a cute & stylish family! Awesome session!

April 26, 2010 - 12:23 pm

Clary - Amazingly beautiful family!! These pictures are such an awesome celebration!

April 26, 2010 - 12:40 pm

Leah - Beautiful session!! Where were these photos taken?

April 26, 2010 - 12:43 pm

Vickey Weiss - sigh…I am so in love with your work.
Amazing sun flare shots…so pretty.

April 26, 2010 - 1:57 pm

Donna - Beautiful photos! What an amazing backdrop for pictures – love it!

April 26, 2010 - 1:58 pm

Donna - Beautiful photos!!! Love the lighting and the setting!

April 26, 2010 - 2:22 pm

hally - I’ve admired your photography for a long time now, but this one freaking rocks! Perfection!

April 26, 2010 - 3:18 pm

Gail - GORGEOUS!!! I love how you guys come more and more into your style. WIthout knowing who shot these, I’d definitely say you :) My favorites are the ones where the girls are writing with chalk as the parents’ embrace. What a sweet couple and what FUN precocious little gals!

April 26, 2010 - 6:29 pm

edie - oh my sweet heavens! i love them brett and jess! i can’t believe how talented you guys are. thank you thank you thank you. can’t wait to share your talents with my blog friends–
much love to you both,
edie

April 26, 2010 - 7:28 pm

Julianna Collett - Sheer genius- the last reflection one is pure magic!

April 26, 2010 - 7:39 pm

Lora - WOWZA.

April 26, 2010 - 9:20 pm

arenda - totally gorgeous photos – the light is aMAZing! love the location you shot in, too, especially the “apollo” + “juno” site! tres cool.

April 27, 2010 - 10:01 am

Alex M. - i call fake on these. if they were really homeschoolers the girls would be in long denim dresses. :) great work as always.

April 27, 2010 - 3:37 pm

holly - um…saying i’m obsessed would be an understatement…so…here goes…THESE ARE SO AMAZING! I LOVE THEM! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM! I CANNOT WAIT FOR OUR SHOOT! I LOVE YOU AND BABA SO MUCH! I LOVE YOUR WORK! YOU ARE THE GREATEST!

April 27, 2010 - 11:19 pm

kaila - wow, wow, wow! super cute outfits too :)

April 28, 2010 - 3:05 pm

gina - love the whole style of this family session. don’t you love ‘that’ location???? it’s always cool, all times of the year! glad the train was there for you guys too;)
my fav’s…hmmm…ALL OF THEM. ESP the backlit shots. so beautiful.

April 30, 2010 - 8:12 pm

Michelle Kane - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the little girls’ outfits. Sigh!!! Such a fun, funky and spunky session. So cool!

May 4, 2010 - 5:29 am

carmen - love this session too! favs: love the train shot and the last one is amazing!

June 26, 2010 - 7:08 pm

Tessa Brooke - Oh! These are so sweet! I dance with Edie’s girls and they are adorable! I love all the shots but especially the sun shots (I’m a sucker for sun shots) and the last one! I love how creatively you place the people in your shots! Hmmm…I’ll have to remember to use creative angles next time that I take out my camera!

April 26, 2010 - 9:30 pm

studio 3z makes me smile » lifeingrace - [...] how I wish I lived in Cincy. Today, Jessica emailed me and said some of the pics were posted from our photo session and she graciously let me post a few of them on my blog too. You’re gonna wanna make some hot [...]

July 7, 2016 - 7:55 am

Ode to Emotional Support – life{in}grace - [...] (photo via Life in Balance ) [...]