kelly+mike {in love}

We completely lucked out the evening we photographed Kelly and Mike.  Not only did Kelly find the perfect little apple orchard near there home for their session, but it happened to be just the right time that the trees were in full bloom.  The sunlight shining through the blossoms really made the scene surreal, and I had a crazy time trying to pry Brett away from shooting! :)  I can honestly say, these are some of my favorite engagement photos we’ve EVER taken…..

Kelly and Mike are incredibly sweet, easy going, and very much in love.  We loved spending time getting to know them!

I was madly in love with Kelly’s shoes. ;)

Incredibly in LOVE with this series…

*Ahhhhhhhh, ain’t love grand?*

This was my friend that was wondering around the orchard farm.

Kelly and Mike, thanks for spending a beautiful evening with us!  We are so looking forward to your wedding this November. :)

jess + brett

May 3, 2010 - 10:57 am

Janica - What a gorgeous, gorgeous couple! The pictures from the field just make me warm and fuzzy all over. AMAZING, inspiring work.

May 3, 2010 - 10:59 am

Gail - PERFECTION!!! This was what you Tweeted a sneak peek of earlier this month right?

I think I’d adore Kelly — That scarf she’s wearing? I totally have it as a shirt ;) LOVE all the yellow. I need to call this girl up for style tips when Nick and I get our pics taken!

Some of your best work yet girl! :)

May 3, 2010 - 12:03 pm

shannon selim - amazing light!!!!!!!!!!!! i’d be trippin too ;)

May 3, 2010 - 12:23 pm

Alice - Wow, Kelly has some awesome style going on! Love her outfits… want those shoes. Your photographs are a perfect reflection of sweet, fun, fresh, and all things good! Oh, and I want the goat too! :)

May 3, 2010 - 1:43 pm

adam(3) - yummy light.
yummy night.
ROCKIN SESH!!
i HEART #5.

May 3, 2010 - 5:21 pm

Candice {The Beautiful Mess} - ahhhh…this shoot is SO refreshing! i love it!! if we weren’t preggo…we’d SO be heading your way :) maybe with the bambino next year!

May 4, 2010 - 5:28 am

carmen - jess,

these are so adorable! i love everything about this session. the cute couple. her adorable shoes. her cute headband. the blooming flowers. the quilt and their cuddles on the quilt. the photography. the light. the composition. etc. etc. etc.

perfection!

May 4, 2010 - 9:34 am

arenda - oh, beautiful photos! i love the ones of them on the blanket in the orchard. :) so natural, so pretty.

May 4, 2010 - 9:52 am

bobbi - This session is the DEFINITION of the PERFECT engagement session!!!! That light, their adorablness, the location, their love… CHECK AND MARK!!!!! Great work teamZ!

May 5, 2010 - 9:58 am

melanie - kelly- i LOVE your wardrobe. all the shots look great. perfect location. you nailed it.

May 5, 2010 - 10:12 am

Kylee - Love the setting of this shoot! My favorites are probably the ones laying on the blanket. So lovely!

May 7, 2010 - 9:52 am

Julianna Collett - great session – the orchard shots are divine!

May 7, 2010 - 1:45 pm

Jose Molina - Saludos desde Guatemala ….
I like so much your photos..
amazing work ….
which camera you use??

May 7, 2010 - 2:08 pm

amanda reynolds - Love everything about this session!!! The grand finale was divine…way to go!!!

May 8, 2010 - 9:47 am

jess w. - What a fabulous spot for photos. Amazing session you guys! Gotta be one of my favs!!!!!

May 16, 2010 - 11:32 pm

Chris S - Great stuff! Love the last photo BTW!!! LOL!!!

May 17, 2010 - 11:17 am

Maggie - Ahhh, I love everything about this shoot. I can already tell I’m going to LOVE the wedding too!

June 8, 2010 - 10:31 pm

kay - love love love it! i have to ask…where did you get the shoes?!?!

December 7, 2010 - 5:34 pm

kelly + mike {wedding} | studio3z photography :: Cincinnati Wedding Photographers :: Destination Wedding Photographers - [...] and Mike’s apple orchard engagement session this past spring was one of our absolute favorites this year!! We were thrilled for their wedding [...]