micki + troy {in love}

Micki and Troy are the real deal!  So precious together, so in love, and they fit together like apple pie and ice cream. :)

Brett and I had so much fun hanging with these two in Yellow Springs, Ohio.  We had to reschedule due to rain twice (thank you OH springs!), but after this session together, we knew the wait was well worth it.

Troy has this KILLER mega watt smile.  It just makes you happy to look at him. :)  And Micki, she is just plum BEAUTIFUL.

Their two little “babies” joined us for a bit.

Micki and Troy, we can’t wait until your big day in July!

May 26, 2010 - 10:08 am

Gail - Ahhh..you guys killed it! Beautiful couple..and WHERE did she get that necklace? If you find out, let mek now!

May 26, 2010 - 10:30 am

holly - this is wonderfully cute!

May 26, 2010 - 10:37 am

Maggie - Blurry purple flower fields? L-O-V-E letters too? AHHH…I love these! This couple and the photographers are sooo creative. Great job :)

May 26, 2010 - 10:40 am

jenesis torralba - i personally know micki + troy and absolutely loooove them! you captured their love so perfectly! :)

May 26, 2010 - 3:10 pm

Tammy Bate - OOOOHHHHHHHH Micki! I LOVE these pics! I cannot wait to see you guys again. It’s going to be here soon! It will be beautiful…just like my Micki!

May 26, 2010 - 4:49 pm

Micki - JESS AND BRETT! They’re amazing. We’re over the moon. Thrilled. Giddy. And ridiculously grateful you guys are able to capture some big-deal times in our lives.

Climbing through the crazy brush was sooo worth it! The purple flower photos are lovely. No poison ivy, by the way. :)

p.s.
Gail – my necklace is from Anthropologie. :)

May 26, 2010 - 11:39 pm

brian rickey - Another winner! Your engagement sessions are always such a pleasure to look at. I get excited each time I see you make a new post!

May 27, 2010 - 9:57 am

Amber Braisted - I was so happy when I saw these pictures!! Micki, Troy, and I went to college together and I just think they are two of the greatest people on earth! LOVE this session and can’t wait to see pics from the wedding!

May 28, 2010 - 2:39 pm

carley - micki and troy! wow. these are so good, you captured those guys so well in these pictures… micki’s outfits are just so darn cute too :]

May 26, 2010 - 9:44 pm

you + me. « - [...] 26, 2010 in thoughts | Tags: love, troy Go here check out the sneak peak of our engagement photos by studio3z. We’re over the moon about them [...]

August 3, 2010 - 9:36 am

micki + troy {the wedding} | studio3z photography :: Cincinnati Wedding Photographers :: Destination Wedding Photographers - [...] the very first time she emailed me and talked about our similar musical tastes, to their uber cute engagement session in the little town of Yellow Springs, we knew they both had a unique style that we were so thrilled [...]

July 27, 2011 - 4:19 pm

Bill & Michelle (& the kiddos) » graydoorphotography.com - [...] towns, Yellow Springs. If you remember correctly, that’s where the hubster and I had our engagement photos done, as well, by the awesome duo, studio3z. When I mentioned to Michelle if she’d like to add [...]