natalie

While visiting NYC, we had the opportunity to photograph the sweet, fun, and absolutely gorgeous Natalie.  She grew up in Cincinnati, and even went to the same high school that Brett and I attended.  My memory of her from school was when we took “Speech and Drama” together.  She was very sweet and so serious about the class.  I was not so serious, and avoided participation in there like the plague….why I actually took the class is beyond me.

Natalie ended up becoming a great actress, and when I came back to school to watch them perform “My Fair Lady,” Natalie  put on an unforgettable performance as Eliza. It is such a pleasure to see her now, in New York City, doing what she loves to do.

It had been a few years since she had head shots taken, and we lucked out with such a gorgeous day to work with!  The air was crisp, it was breezy, and the energy of the city was drawing me in each and every block we walked.

Natalie, you rocked it out!!!  Thanks for having fun with us. :)

jess & brett

September 14, 2010 - 8:46 am

AmyPunky Photography - She is gorgeous!! Beautiful session!!

September 14, 2010 - 8:46 am

Gail - GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

September 14, 2010 - 9:24 am

Chantel - Wow, so pretty. And I love all the locations too!

September 14, 2010 - 10:56 am

Kelly - These are BEAUTIFUL! Maybe it’s a little wacky, but I feel like I can totally see Gail in those of these photos! Maybe it’s the bottom lip? :)

Great job, guys!!

September 14, 2010 - 5:07 pm

Maya Laurent - Absolutely beautiful! I recognize the high line in there.

September 14, 2010 - 8:53 pm

Katie - These are all beautiful – but that last one and fifth from the bottom are particularly stunning! Made me just stop and stare. She is gorgeous! Love it.

September 15, 2010 - 12:32 am

Jessica - I remember Natalie in My Fair Lady! I was a little CCS 4th grader, but I absolutely loved her. So wonderful to see that she is pursuing her dream! Also, this is my first comment, but I have to admit, I LOVE your blog and visit all the time – thank you for sharing your gift with us, Jess!

September 16, 2010 - 10:41 am

Beka - Beautiful shots! LOVE how you rocked the architecture in your compositions. :)

September 18, 2010 - 2:16 pm

gina - i’ve worked with natalie on commercial or two. she is sweet, beautiful and talented. you showed that here too. nice job;)

September 20, 2010 - 9:13 am

Maggie - kejwefjweiiwfeii!!!! I love the close-ups where the background is bubbly and the light is incredible. SO much talent and beauty!

September 20, 2010 - 8:10 pm

Jess W. - Amazing job, Jess & Brett– these are gorgeous pics of Natalie! I particularly love the close ups and the one of her crossing the street. So glad to hear that she’s pursuing her passion– she’s truly talented!