The Land of Enchantment….

Ever had a story to tell that seemed so long, you are unsure of where to begin?

We returned this week from our family vacation in New Mexico. My thoughts are still lingering back to the painted landscapes, and I almost feel like I am continuing to wake from a beautiful dream.

Many more memories to share soon.

October 15, 2010 - 9:36 am

Gail - OK, this is making me want to go to New Mexico. The kicker? We have friends who live out there!!!!! I can’t believe we haven’t been yet!!! Can’t wait to hear more details from the trip!

October 15, 2010 - 11:42 am

Uncle J - i miss it already!

October 16, 2010 - 4:06 pm

Katie - That 2nd photo took my breath away. That’s a scene I’ve imagined walking into a million times but never discovered. I saved it as the wallpaper on my phone… Just makes my heart happy :)

October 18, 2010 - 12:38 pm

Donna - I’m so jealous….beautiful!!!

October 18, 2010 - 1:31 pm

shannon selim - I can’t wait for these photos! I haven’t seen anyone do the painted desert justice! And I love nature photography! Looking forward to it.

April 2, 2015 - 9:56 am

Cassie - Thanks for discussing srpeub data. Your internet website is so awesome. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this website. This reveals how properly you understand this particular subject. Saved this website page, is for more articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I discovered only the data I currently looked almost everywhere and just could not run into. Such a ideal site.

July 15, 2015 - 3:03 pm

http://childsoldierrelief.org/new_cars_with_free_insurance_2013.html - Finding this post solves a problem for me. Thanks!

September 11, 2014 - 6:02 am

The Best US Cities for Fall Travel | The Effortless Chic - [...] Sources // 1 / 2 / 3 / 4/ 5 / [...]