chloe turns four

This little gal turned four the first week of December, and I was thrilled to capture some birthday portraits of her!  It has been a little while since I have seen her, and I was shocked at how much she had grown. You see, I have been photographing her since she was in her Mama’s belly, and I was even there when she was born.  Click HERE for a recap of some past sessions with her, although I think I missed THIS one too.  So even though I have a history with this sweet faced blondie, she didn’t really remember me when I saw her.  Instead, she had quite the serious face with me for a while.  But look at that face! What a DOLL!!

Towards the end of the session we went out to play in the snow and **SURPRISE** I got some SMILES!

Oh to be four!  A handful of snow to throw is all it takes to make life joyous! :)

December 15, 2010 - 11:43 am

Mike Olbinski - Really, really great shots!

December 15, 2010 - 12:39 pm

Lana - Love it, Jess and Bret :) Light is beautiful, lil girl is just adorable. I actualy loved serious faces in the begining and some smiles at the end :) Great job!

December 15, 2010 - 12:47 pm

mel - that last frame is perfect. says it all.

December 15, 2010 - 1:13 pm

Kelly - Gorgeous girl! love the last couple in the snow…you definitely captured what I image her personality to be :)

December 15, 2010 - 3:42 pm

Barb - Great shots! Do you have a “license” to shoot at Krohn? The last time I took people there (about a year ago), some little old lady drug me down the the offices in the basement and told me that I had to pay them a $150 license fee to take photos there if I had a “fancy camera” or they’d take my CF card. They treated me like I was a criminal, while plenty of people were doing photos upstairs in the main area. I’ll never go back.

December 15, 2010 - 8:54 pm

Cassie - Oh, I LOVE that first shot. I would love to have a shot of that like myself when I was a little girl to show my kids someday.

December 16, 2010 - 4:28 am

arenda - these are beautiful! what a little cutie! :)

December 17, 2010 - 9:14 pm

Jess W. - wow, 4 yrs? i was with you when you photographed her mama while she was pregnant with chloe. time flies. i love the outside pictures of her.