holly & helios {love}

You know the way the sky looks after a Spring storm? Vibrant blue skies roll in, the wet ground shines, and the air smells fresh and crisp.  It was POURING rain all morning and afternoon the day we were to do Holly and Helios’s engagement photos.  As we all watched the weather, we hoped the rain would stop for our session…..Just before we met it all cleared up to turn into a GORGEOUS evening!

Holly and Helios are so sweet and kind….They share a very tender and sincere love.

They brought along their dog Cody, and together (along with the help of Holly’s sister) we walked around and captured a little piece of who they are right now.

Helios, I love your expressions SO MUCH. Holly, you looked amazing.

Less than 6 wks!

See you there. ;)

jess & brett

April 25, 2011 - 2:41 pm

Gail - Oh I just LOVE this season you guys! You can just feel how comfortable these two are with one another. You’ve captured that with each stolen embrace!

Also, did you KNOW they were wearing purple? If not, you guys hit the motherload with that purple wall!

April 25, 2011 - 2:58 pm

Braden Jobson - I LOVE these pictures! Holly and Helios are great! We are doing their video. So looking forward to working with you!!

April 25, 2011 - 5:26 pm

Stephanie Lyell - I love this shoot! The purple wall and the after storm glow :) perfect!

April 25, 2011 - 5:59 pm

Karla - I’ve seen pictures of you two for the longest time in other blogs, but I just ran into your blog yesterday. After going back to page 26, I realized I’m a creepy stalker. Just wanted to let you know I’m a huge fan of your photography and the way you approach life! You are amazing people :) It truly reflects on your work and your stories.

April 25, 2011 - 7:11 pm

Caitlin Sullivan - Oh my goodness. LOVE!

April 26, 2011 - 7:34 am

Brad Stephens - Very nice work as always.

April 26, 2011 - 4:47 pm

Jess W. - love the light in the first photo! also, LOVE the one where you’re looking up at them with the tree in the background. Great shoot!

June 24, 2011 - 8:50 am

holly & helios {preview} | studio3z photography :: Cincinnati Wedding Photographers :: Destination Wedding Photographers - [...] Holly and Helios had such a wonderful day, absolutely filled to the brim with love. Many goodies to share soon. Posted in wedding [...]