janelle & jeff {love}

We traveled to Indianapolis to photograph these two lovebirds a few weeks back. We loved that they chose a location for their session that was very personal to them. You see, on their first date they went kayaking and were caught in a terrible storm while out on the water. Janelle said that she thinks it was a good thing, because all inhibitions were lost, and they really had to work together to get through the situation. They’ve been together ever since, and will say their “i-dos” this fall in front of family and friends! We couldn’t be more thrilled for them!!

July 8, 2011 - 10:43 am

nelly - TOTALLY IN LOVE with this session. The sunset with the kayaks, oh my ! GORGEOUS !

July 8, 2011 - 10:44 am

Gabe - perfect. these have a wonderful feeling to them.

July 8, 2011 - 11:23 am

Janelle - YUP in love!!!!!!! It is hilarious that you got a picture of me reaching back to Jeff. I honestly didn’t think you were shooting at that moment =) After we left that night I told Jeff I didn’t know if I could wait for them to be put on the blog. THEY WERE COMPLETELY WORTH THE WAIT! You two are awesome!

July 8, 2011 - 11:56 am

Myriam - beautiful! i love this light, very excellent work.

July 8, 2011 - 1:41 pm

Tina Perez - I love these so much!!! And I love that you included Sherman =)
You guys are such a cute couple. Can’t wait until the big day.

July 8, 2011 - 3:38 pm

Marie Frey - Great photos…These are perfect for you two,,,,What a special couple you are…Can’t wait until 9-10-11…

July 10, 2011 - 6:57 pm

angela jackson - LOVE THEM ALL, but especially the sunset ones :)

July 11, 2011 - 7:29 am

Rachel B. - These are so very sweet! I also especially like the ones at sunset. They are so classic! That one where they are leaning toward each other in the kayaks with the sun on the water behind them….gorgeous and needs to be a huge canvas.

July 12, 2011 - 9:20 pm

melanie - the canoe shots a rad. esp the one of them reaching for each other.

September 23, 2011 - 2:03 pm

janelle & jeff {wedding} | studio3z photography :: Cincinnati Wedding Photographers :: Destination Wedding Photographers - [...] Janelle and Jeff were married on a beautiful day in Indianapolis, IN. One element that stood out about their day was their first look & gift exchange. It was so very precious.¬†But then there were the balloons that matched the girls shoe colors, and the surprise Michael Jackson dance by Janelle too. Let’s just say, their wedding was extremely heartwarming and TONS of fun!! We felt incredibly honored to be a part. [...]