candice, dan, & stevie

It was such a pleasure to meet and photograph this sweet little family! Candice and Dan are photographers themselves based out of Charlotte, NC. What an honor it was that they drove up to Cincinnati for a family session with their super sweet little girl, Stevie.

We had such a beautiful morning hanging out getting to know these guys, and being witness to their precious family bond.

Special thanks to Kelly at Cinci Makeup and Sam at High Five Salon for meeting so early in the morning! Also, big thanks to Finn Meadows Farm for the use of their farm.

Candice and Dan, you two are just awesome and your little girl is beyond precious. Thanks again for coming to visit!:)

September 13, 2011 - 2:12 pm

Ashley - I have been following Candice and Dan, The Beautiful Mess, for years and am so happy to see they got to be photographed by you, Jess and Brett! You are amazing and do great work. Their family is absolutely precious and you captured it so perfectly! Stevie… oh what a doll… they are sure lucky to have such a perfect lil family :) I love love love the second to last one, I feel like that screams their personalities.

September 13, 2011 - 2:17 pm

Gail - I love:
1) His mohawk
2) Her awesome hair
3) THAT BABY!!!!

September 13, 2011 - 2:37 pm

Candice & Dan & Stevie {The Beautiful Mess} - *squeal* Thank you for such a fun time! We’ll cherish these family photos forever…and we think a ton of you guys! Thank you so much!

September 13, 2011 - 3:03 pm

Kristen - I love their work and I love to see this family grow together in love. So cute and beautifully captured.

September 14, 2011 - 12:24 pm

Myriam - so cute <3

September 14, 2011 - 6:34 pm

Caitlin Sullivan - Oh my stars! Could there BE a cuter family?!

September 16, 2011 - 10:48 am

Lisa - Wowzer!! Gorgeous family and gorgeous photos.

October 1, 2011 - 7:43 pm

Jenny J Cook - Awesome session! Adore this family, and you’ve captured them and their personalities so very well. Really enjoyed looking at these. ;)